Pimples cause inflammation of the skin in which the oil glands or sebaceous glands are infected with bacteria, they swell up and fill with pus.
The primary cause of pimples is excess sebum secretion by the oil glands. Pimples generally appear on face, neck, back, and shoulders and they are painful. There are many home regimes to get rid of pimples Here are the top 10 ways to Avoid pimples
Ice is very useful to reduce the redness, swelling, and inflammation of pimples. Ice helps in improving the blood circulation of the infected area and helps in tightening the skin pores removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin.
Use of lemon juice is a very quick way to get rid of pimples because it is Rich in vitamin C and lemon juice helps in drying up of pimples. Always use fresh lemon juice and not boiled lemon juice.
3.) Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties and which is useful for treating pimples, various chemicals in tea tree oil helps fight bacteria that cause skin problems. This remedy is not only beneficial to treat pimples it also has soothing properties to reduce the redness and inflammation of pimples. It also helps in removing blackheads and whiteheads.
The toothpaste we use every day can heal pimples and its marks. It is most effective when used after ice remedy but keep in mind to use white paste instead of gel toothpaste. There are few ways to use toothpaste on skin to treat pimples
- Apply some white paste over affected skin before going to bed.
- Wash your face with ice water and then apply the paste and leave it for 1-2 hour.
Using steam is one of the best ways to treat pimples and its marks. Steam will open up your pores to allow your skin to breathe. It helps in getting rid of excess oil, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection.
Garlic has various antiviral, antiseptic and antioxidant properties, which boosts up the treatment of pimples. There are few steps to apply garlic to your face
- Cut garlic into two pieces.
- Rub the garlic on the pimples.
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Repeat this treatment twice in a day.
7.) Baking soda
Baking soda is an excellent home remedy to get rid of pimples because it helps exfoliate the skin to remove dirt, excess oil and dead skin cells. There is a prescribed way of applying baking soda on the face.
- Make a thick paste of baking soda by adding lemon water or just water.
- Wash your skin properly, dry your face with a towel, apply the paste on the affected area and allow it to dry for few minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Repeat this process twice a day.
Honey has several antibiotic properties that can speed up the healing process of pimples and help in their prevention.
There is a prescription way to apply honey on skin
- Dip a cotton ball in honey, apply on the affected areas of your skin, and leave it for an hour.
- Wash your skin with Luke warm water.
- Do this twice a day.
Cucumber is Rich in potassium and vitamins such as A, C and E. It also has a cooling on your skin. You can apply cucumber after washing your face with Luke warm water.